How can I submit a referral to get support for a student of concern, such as a student who is experiencing emotional health, physical health, behavioral, basic needs access, relationship concerns, or other challenges?


Please submit a referral using the CARE Team referral form, located at Note that a new, single referral link for all student academic and CARE Team referrals will be available in Winter Quarter.  This page will be updated with the new link once the new referral form is live. 

If you are concerned about an imminent risk to the student's safety or the safety of others, please call Public Safety at 206-296-5911. 

  • Last Updated Jan 22, 2024
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Chris Granatino

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0