I am concerned about the wellbeing of an SU Student. Who can I speak to about these concerns?


If you have an immediate concern about a student’s life safety or the safety of others, please call the SU Department of Public Safety at 206-296-5911. If you have other concerns about any SU student, you can share your concern and relevant information with the CARE Team, an interdisciplinary team that can help students who need resources and support for a variety of reasons. You can also call CAPS to schedule a consultation; a CAPS clinician can help provide information about any other campus resources that may be relevant for your situation.

  • Last Updated Jun 28, 2023
  • Views 59
  • Answered By Chris Granatino

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0