What are my options for seeing a therapist regularly?


If you are interested in on-going therapy, you may want to work with a therapist off campus, since CAPS and TimelyCare are both short-term therapy options for SU students. CAPS can help you find appropriate referral resources for therapists, psychiatrists, and other mental health resources wherever the student is located. For help with referrals, contact CAPS at 206-296-6090, email caps@seattleu.edu, or find more information about referrals here.

  • Last Updated Jun 28, 2023
  • Views 112
  • Answered By Chris Granatino

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0