What are resources for my or another student's mental wellbeing?
- The 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24/7 via phone, text, or online chat. Call 988 or visit their website.
- Crisis Connections (866-427-4747) is a 24 hour crisis line local to King County and the surrounding areas. Anyone can call at any time to receive support with an emotional or suicidal crisis and learn about local options for support.
- The Office of Wellness and Health Promotion empowers healthy decision making about physical wellness, mental health, alcohol and other drugs, as well as healthy relationships. Staff are available to provide resources and help develop plans for sustainable wellbeing, and peer support is also available through the Health and Wellness Crew (HAWC).
- Campus Ministry provides additional support for students through Pastoral Care and Conversations for students looking for one-on-one support or guidance from a campus minister. All students of any religious, secular, or spiritual background can talk with Campus Ministers as they process life experiences.
- All Seattle U students have free access to a premium account with Sanvello, an app providing self-help tools that target symptoms of anxiety, stress, and depression. Learn more about Sanvello here.
Was this helpful? 0 0